Friday, April 13, 2007

...down to such a science that two weeks of sheer relaxation can be completely ruined in a little over 10 hours. If it's not the lack of legroom, the dry air or noise, it's the constant sting in your wallet and the uneasy feeling you've been ripped off if you happen to be traveling business class. I won't even go first. I saw the cabin in first. It sure as hell ain't worth $10,000.00. Yes, that's right folks, 10,000.00 U.S. dollars to secure the privilege of flying in their first class cabin. The only difference I could tell is the seats went all the way back into a lying position and you were only around 1 other person instead of two or three. All other benefits don't matter on a 10 hour plane ride. After 5 or 6 hours, everything is uncomfortable except my own bed. I hate the airlines.
Peace.

No comments: