Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday September 15th, 9:30am

Just writing to mention that I've never heard so much Phil Collins. They love him here. It's nice to hear some old Genesis stuff, not to mention some songs off of his first few albums, but they usually only play the new horny housewife shit. I've not heard anything new by Phil Collins in years and now I can honestly say I don't care. Fuck it's bad.
11:40am
Relaxing on the porch on a foggy morning. I can now say that I am officially relaxed. Good vacation. Take the next two days for this relaxed state of mind to sink in deep, then let Air France dash it all away with that horribly uncomfortable plane ride. By the time I reach L.A. and go through customs, I'll be ready for another week off. It's amazing how the airlines have uncomfortable, human cattle transport...

No comments: