Friday, April 13, 2007

...kept looking around and then nonchalantly glanced back, still not sure if she was actually looking at me. But there she was, looking right into my eyes. Definitely at me. I held the stare as long as I could and right as I was about to break it off again a small smile crept across her face. I freaked. I looked away instantly. What a dick am I. I don't have the faintest clue how to flirt. So I pasted a smile onto my face and looked back up so when she looked back at me she would see me smiling and know that I thought she was... I don't know! What the fuck am I doing?! This was so odd to me. She was gorgeous and talking... or rather listening to this guy yap, yap, yapping at her and was was obviously bored. She looked over at me and saw me smiling. She smiled back and mouthed the word "Bonjour." I looked away again. Jesus.

No comments: