Friday, April 13, 2007

...champagne is a bubbly bitch. We drove into Carcassonne and walked around the ye olde towne, up and down centuries old streets with shops. I felt like living dead. Dizzy, a little nauseas not knowing what my body had in store for me. We sat down at a little outdoor cafe. I ordered tea and while waiting for it to come, I noticed a girl two tables away looking at me. I looked back and felt weird because as I looked at her I expected her to look away or realize she was actually looking somewhere else but she kept looking, almost staring straight at me so I held the stare. It was held for a good 4 to 5 seconds which is a long time as far as stares from strangers go. I looked away because blood suddenly flushed my head and brought me instantly out of the funk I had been in all day. I didn't say a word, just...

No comments: