Friday, April 13, 2007

Oops. Tuesday September 12th, 12:20 pm

I've been behind by one day. Shit. Everything on e has read thus far actually happened yesterday. I'm outside the Dali museum on a sunny day in Spain. I'm sitting at an outdoor cafe. This is great. I'm enjoying a beer and a cigarette before a Dali salad and gnocchi with gorgonzola.

Wednesday September 13th, 8:55 am

Well... to catch up. The gorgonzola gnocchi made me a little ill, but that was to be expected. The Dali museum was fantastic. These artist museums are always so much better than the city museums. They're by the artist and the building, lighting and air itself feels as if you are in one of their paintings or sculptures. Nothing more inspiring. Bought books (of course) and then went driving through the winding Pyrenees. Beautiful but the carsickness... oof.

No comments: