Friday, April 13, 2007

Sunday September 12th, 8:55am

Just awoke to gunshots outside. Hunting season has started for wild boars. People hunting wild boars, not saying it's ok for wild boars to hunt... whatever. Shots fire and dogs bark unexpectedly and if you wait for it, startles you. Ironic that I started reading Ghandi's biography on the day hunting season started. Went to a party last night that Henry, Muriel's father, threw for Ville Bazy. It was charming. I was bored but not in a painful or bad way. I was bored in the way that anything entertains you, so I made chairs out of champagne cork tops* for the kids. Came home around 11:00 and went to bed. I must have been tired because I fell straight to sleep and didn't wake until 7:30. You can never tell how really tired you are around here. You don't know if it's exhaustion or deep relaxation. These 3:00 naps are a killer though. You go into such a deep sleep, when you wake up...

No comments: