Friday, April 13, 2007

... was Jim Henson. When my eyes went back to the line muppets were waiting to go on the ride. Ernie and Bert started a conversation with Tifa and I and it was then that I noticed Bob L. getting on the ride. He asked me if he should request movement A or B first. (being the two movements the ride made) as movement A made him him pee his pants. I said request movement B first , that way you won't have to sit in your pee as long. Just then I awoke to Henry going to the bathroom. Again, I fell asleep and I really wish I had gotten up because this started dream #3, by far the creepiest. Dream 3 kind of picked up where 2 left off. I had just dropped Tifa off at her house and was on my way up into an apartment I lived in. I started singing a Don Williams song. "Coffee black... Cigarette..." and then a voice...

No comments: